dijous, 4 de maig del 2017

holy week 2k17

My holy week was an amazing expirience because I came from Italy and I was very happy. 

The Italy trip with my classmates and 4 teachers was an amazing holidays because we went in many beautiful places, we eat so good and we met italian and spanish studients. 

The Monday 3rd of April, first of all, we went to Girona Airport by bus. Once we had all ready, in 8:30 a.m we take the plane in direction Pisa. We arrived in Pisa at more or less 10:30 a.m, and we spent all the day visiting some places like the Pisa tower and in the afternoon we went to Florence.  

The next day, we visit the Santa Maria Cathedral and more beautiful places. In the afternoon we did a gymcana in Florence and when we finished we went in a restaurant to dinner. 

On Wednesday, when we woke up and eat something we went to Siena by bus and there we visited some places like the Duomo and the Piazza del Campo. When we ate something in the afternoon we went to Rome. We arrived in 6:30 p.m  and we dinner in some restaurant.


The first days of the holidays I was chilling in my home with my family. The next days I train alone and sometimes with my coaches. Also I went in some birthdays of friends. One of the worse things was the time pass too quickly but one of the best things was I meet with new people and with people who don't meet a long time ago. Finally for me this Holy Week and the Italy trip was one of the best expirience of my life. 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada